We have an immediate opportunity for a talented and ambitious architect to take the lead on a growing number of projects in London and the South East. Spratley Studios is an established, busy and expanding firm and this position offers a genuine and exciting opportunity for personal development and career progression.
If you would like to be part of our talented team you will need to be:
• Qualified with at least two years’ relevant UK experience
• Capable of producing 3-D visuals using Sketch Up and V Ray
• Experienced at editing imagery in Photoshop
• Fluent in the use of AutoCAD/Revit
• Able to demonstrate exceptional technical knowledge
• Experienced working directly with clients and consultants
• Capable of leading a design team through the concept and planning stages
• A good communicator with fluent written and spoken English Experience of working on commercial office refurbishments and new build projects is desirable but not essential.
Please send a short cover letter about yourself, CV and examples of your work to Ellie Rutherford at firstname.lastname@example.org.